- Should be educated
- Minimum 1 – years of experience
- Strong verbal and written communication and organisational skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Management and proper maintenance of office, equipment and warehouse at the Site;
- Recording, reporting and maintaining of daily personnel working within the Site;
- Recording, reporting and maintaining of visitors at the site;
- Recording, reporting and maintaining of any incident occurring at the site;
- Recording, reporting and maintaining of daily mineral production at the site;
- Recording and reporting grievances/complaints from miners and stakeholders occurring at the Brownfield.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit their curriculum vitae (CV) to: email@example.com not later than Friday March 06, 2020. Email subject must clearly state the “job title” you are applying for.
Note: These positions are open locally. All candidates applying for this position will be selected on merit and only those short listed will be invited for interviews.